As The Following Md. Arif Rahman's Service and Work's. Powered by Blogger.

FEATURED POSTS

Thursday, October 22, 2015

I will provide high quality logo and business card design

About This Gig

  • Do you need a brand new business card that describes who you are and conveys a distinct sense of style? Do you want to express yourself and be remembered? The Business Card Guy provides you with the best business card available today!


  • Do you have a Sketch / Drawing or a Logo in Low Resolution? 
  • Would you like to change something in your current logo? 

  • I want to make you this special offer – I’ll create a custom logo or business card  design that stands the test of time, and can be used on your website, business cards, stationary, signage, vehicles (and anywhere else you want) to tell the world who you are and why they need you. 
I provide this offer on my BASIC gig:
  1. I will redesign your Logo in HIGH RESOLUTION
  2. File formats JPEG & PNG (For more formats please check gig extra)
  3. 24 hours Express Delivery GUARANTEED!
  4. Revisions included!

*** FAST SERVICE DELIVERY *** SATISFIED GUARANTEE

Check out my Gig Extras

  • Basic Gig Quantity

3 Reviews

5.0
Seller Communication
Service as Described
Would Recommend
  • inspiriting

    Inspiriting 

    Great experience, very quick & communicative. ~ Thanks a lot!
    8 months ago
  • Seller's Feedback 

    likeguru
    Thanks a lot
  • T

    Tassie316 

    Really pleased with your work. Thanks very much.
    about 1 year ago
  • Seller's Feedback 

    likeguru
    Thank you very much
  • arifrahman

    Arifrahman 

    Great job, Wish you best luck for success
    almost 2 years ago
  • Seller's Feedback 

    likeguru
    thank's

No comments:

Post a Comment

author
Engr. MD. ARIF RAHMAN
I am Md. Arif Rahman, Member of Bangladesh Computer Society. I have Completed My Msc and Bsc Engineering Degree on Coputer Science, Now I am Professional and High Quality Graphics, Web Service Provider .